Thursday, November 1, 2012

Last Minute Snow White Princess Dress

Snow white dress last minute halloween 1 copy Wow talk about pulling a rabbit out of a hat .. or should I say a Princess! My little girl was all set on being a fairy for Halloween ...... we had the wings .. the tutu ... the sparkly top ... and an hour before her school Halloween party was to start .. she tells me what she really wanted to be was ....Snow White ..... what!!!

Oh my .... mummy had to think fast .....

So I grabbed my felt and cotton scraps and some of my trusty fusible webbing (I use Heat & Bond no sew) ...... and I got sketching ....

Snow white applique felt cotton  copy

Party dress on .... check
Snow white crown on .... check
Snow white applique on .... check!!


Snow white dress last minute halloween 2a copy

Done! Phew!!! Well I had one happy little princess ... and a whole mess of tiny scraps to clear up in my office hehehehe

Hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween!

 Happy Sewing from Sarah
Related Posts with Thumbnails