Sunday, March 20, 2011

Etsy Love: My Favorite Fawns


I’m working on a cute deer softie stuffed toy pattern at the moment and I thought I’d share with you some of my favorites. Lots of inspiration and fun finds can be found in My Favorite Fawns Treasury ….  I'm really after the retro bambi vintage look of the 1940's .....    So do pop over and take a look :)




And here is my prelim rough doodle drawing from my trusty notebook. I made it around Christmas time 2010, hence the reindeer look … I’m sooooo pleased to finally be working on him/her! (Ignore the fact it says June, my sketch book is in fact a beautiful monthly diary I never used and couldn't bring myself to throw away! Ahh the joys of recycling!!)

Anyway, back to sewing the 4th prototype! We’ll see how close they look to my sketch later this week!

Hope everyone’s having/had a fabulous weekend!



Take Care and Happy Sewing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails